Who knows some really good musical jokes?
Here is some that I found, check them out!
Add on to this list if you can so we can all have a laugh.
- Why can't skeletons play church music? They don't have any organs!
- Where do cantalopes go in the summer? John Cougar Mellon Camp!
- What's green and sings? Elvis Parsley!!
- What kind of music did the Pilgrims listen to? Plymouth Rock!
- Why did the chicken cross the road? To get away from the bassoon recital.
- What's the range of a tuba? Twenty yards, if you've got a good arm.
- Why do bagpipers walk when they play? To get away from the noise.
- A guitarist was so Baroque, he robbed a music store and ran off with the lute. His percussionist friend took a drum and beat it.
- How many soundmen does it take to change a light bulb? One, two, three... one, two, three.
- What would Mozart be doing if he was alive today? Probably screaming and clawing at the inside of his coffin.
- These jokes are so bad, I can't Handel them. The make me Lizstless. They can be too Mendlesohm. You'd better go out Bach and stay in Haydn.
- Why did Beethoven get rid of his chicken? Because it kept saying Bach, Bach, Bach (from Diana Fredenburg; Falls Church,Virginia, USA)