Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: Can You See The Message Behind The Notes?

  1. #1
    Captain of Water Music C5Says's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you ever considered that maybe scores can be messages?
    Last edited by Krummhorn; Feb-13-2008 at 16:40.
    C5 Says | Global Recycled Products |
    What's On My Mind | Ciphers, Crypts And Codes
    At MIMF, May All Get Lasting Entertainment

  2. #2
    Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.) intet_at_tabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C5Says View Post
    Have you ever considered that maybe scores can be messages?
    C5Says - Dear Lady, carry on it sounds very interesting. It reminds me of Coupon Bond.
    Best regards,
    intet_at_tabe

  3. #3
    Captain of Water Music C5Says's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intet-at-tabe View Post
    C5Says - Dear Lady, carry on it sounds very interesting. It reminds me of Coupon Bond.
    I really haven't heard yet how it sounds...
    C5 Says | Global Recycled Products |
    What's On My Mind | Ciphers, Crypts And Codes
    At MIMF, May All Get Lasting Entertainment

  4. #4
    Vice Admiral Virtuoso Mat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C5Says View Post
    I really haven't heard yet how it sounds...
    Would you like me to sing it to you?

    Have you ever considered that maybe scores can be messages?
    I'm sure they can. But they also can be pieces of art like these.
    Has anyone played something like that before? It would be quite an experience, wouldn't it?
    Last edited by Mat; Feb-09-2008 at 23:02.
    Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent.
    -- Victor Hugo


  5. #5
    Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.) intet_at_tabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Would you like me to sing it to you?

    I'm sure they can. But they also can be pieces of art like these.
    Has anyone played something like that before? It would be quite an experience, wouldn't it?
    Mat,

    Please do sing Mat . Like I told you, nothing should limit your career in music. This melody is titled "Stabile".
    Best regards,
    intet_at_tabe

  6. #6
    Vice Admiral Virtuoso Mat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    You say you have, Intet

    So first bar goes something like this: fa si mi si fa mi
    (first four notes are twice as fast as last two)
    Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent.
    -- Victor Hugo


  7. #7
    Captain of Water Music C5Says's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Would you like me to sing it to you?

    I'm sure they can. But they also can be pieces of art like these.
    Has anyone played something like that before? It would be quite an experience, wouldn't it?
    Wow...are they music scores written artfully or are they artfully written to hide some code?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    You say you have, Intet

    So first bar goes something like this: fa si mi si fa mi
    (first four notes are twice as fast as last two)
    I loaded the virtual keyboard and tried it...was actually figuring out if you meant 'si' as the 'ti' or the sharpped 'so' (which we use for rondalla)...

    then it dawned on me that you were 'singing' my code.
    Last edited by Krummhorn; Feb-14-2008 at 08:46. Reason: flow
    C5 Says | Global Recycled Products |
    What's On My Mind | Ciphers, Crypts And Codes
    At MIMF, May All Get Lasting Entertainment

  8. #8
    Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.) intet_at_tabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C5Says View Post
    Wow...are they music scores written artfully or are they artfully written to hide some code?
    C5Says,

    That´s the problem with all them 007´s the Cuopon Bond´s - they are never here when needed, always occupied by some blonde women.

    During the IIWW against the japan emporer and the state of the sun the USA implicated the Navojo indian language in coded messages. A code the japanese could not break, because there was no written info on Navajo language.

    Of course what Mat entered could have been the route to the next solar system beyond our´s.
    Best regards,
    intet_at_tabe

  9. #9
    Captain of Water Music C5Says's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intet-at-tabe View Post
    C5Says,

    That´s the problem with all them 007´s the Cuopon Bond´s - they are never here when needed, always occupied by some blonde women.

    During the IIWW against the japan emporer and the state of the sun the USA implicated the Navojo indian language in coded messages. A code the japanese could not break, because there was no written info on Navajo language.

    Of course what Mat entered could have been the route to the next solar system beyond our´s.
    But it was really artsy.
    C5 Says | Global Recycled Products |
    What's On My Mind | Ciphers, Crypts And Codes
    At MIMF, May All Get Lasting Entertainment

  10. #10
    Vice Admiral Virtuoso Mat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi C5Says,

    I see you liked it. So I assume you've alread had your mornig coffee
    Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent.
    -- Victor Hugo


  11. #11
    Captain of Water Music C5Says's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Hi C5Says,

    I see you liked it. So I assume you've alread had your mornig coffee
    Yes Mat...since it's already 7:07 in the evening now.

    I haven't really looked into its detail yet...maybe it's coded, maybe it's just artsy. But it's unusually surprisingly got that wow factor.
    C5 Says | Global Recycled Products |
    What's On My Mind | Ciphers, Crypts And Codes
    At MIMF, May All Get Lasting Entertainment

  12. #12
    Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.) intet_at_tabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C5Says View Post
    Yes Mat...since it's already 7:07 in the evening now.

    I haven't really looked into its detail yet...maybe it's coded, maybe it's just artsy. But it's unusually surprisingly got that wow factor.
    Mat

    You have to forgive this incredible intuitive woman, remember they are behind in time, like e....... else
    Best regards,
    intet_at_tabe

  13. #13
    Captain of Water Music C5Says's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intet-at-tabe View Post
    Mat

    You have to forgive this incredible intuitive woman, remember they are behind in time, like e....... else
    Me, intuitive? Oh no...am not...more logical than intuitive. But thanks for the compliment on the incredible part...but behind in time? Remember it's already 7:30pm now, here. What's yours? 9:30am? Who's behind? :P
    C5 Says | Global Recycled Products |
    What's On My Mind | Ciphers, Crypts And Codes
    At MIMF, May All Get Lasting Entertainment

  14. #14
    Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.) intet_at_tabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    12:50 PM actually Miss Intuitive (without any whatsoever symbolic roses nor thorns)
    Best regards,
    intet_at_tabe

  15. #15
    Captain of Water Music C5Says's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intet-at-tabe View Post
    12:50 PM actually Miss Intuitive (without any whatsoever symbolic roses nor thorns)
    That means I'm 7 hours faster.

    Have you eaten lunch?
    C5 Says | Global Recycled Products |
    What's On My Mind | Ciphers, Crypts And Codes
    At MIMF, May All Get Lasting Entertainment

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Names of the Notes in Different Languages
    By rojo in forum Classical Music Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: Apr-14-2008, 06:44
  2. Notes for Bach partita 1013 piano
    By Close to the Edge in forum Classical Music Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Oct-05-2007, 15:50
  3. notes
    By rayan in forum Pipe Organ Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Mar-20-2006, 20:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •