PDA

View Full Version : Need A Progressive Rock Band

sonic_mat
Jan-02-2007, 19:13
Hi, I'm new so this would be my first post, or thread. My name is Mathew piccirillo and I am 14! June 8th is my birthday lol. I play Electric Guitar, Classical and acoustic guitar, flute(little), drums(little), , bass(little), and keyboards(little). ;)

Any age, Any gender. I'm looking for, Drummer, Bassist, Lead singer, Keyboardist and Flute...ist lol. I live in Niagara Falls Ontario. Nobody really likes prog round here so im Outa luck!:mad:

I would like to work on stuff like genesis, steve hackett, yes and Moody blues. If you are interested, email me at: mathewpiccirillo@hotmail.com

THANX GUYS AND GALS!!!!:D

protos
Jan-05-2007, 00:14
Hi Mathew,

Just saying hello. I'm a prog musician from the UK so can't really help with the band. Another good place to look for musicians - if you have not already tried - is SoundClick - Free MP3 music download and much, much more. (http://www.soundclick.com).

There are forums and a thriving progressive rock chart of MP3 singles - the average age looking at my/our music is around 20-22, probably a more youthful audience than you'll find here.

Good luck with your search.

Rory

sonic_mat
Jan-05-2007, 22:40
Hi Mathew,

Just saying hello. I'm a prog musician from the UK so can't really help with the band. Another good place to look for musicians - if you have not already tried - is SoundClick - Free MP3 music download and much, much more. (http://www.soundclick.com).

There are forums and a thriving progressive rock chart of MP3 singles - the average age looking at my/our music is around 20-22, probably a more youthful audience than you'll find here.

Good luck with your search.

Rory

THANK YOU ALOT MAN!

cosmonaut
Jan-06-2007, 06:45
Hi,

I've spent the last twenty years trying to be in my ideal band. It never happened like that. I suggest you just settle for what you can get, and maybe wean them onto a what you like, whilst accepting, and playing what they like. Its all give and take - some of my earliest bands (that were great looking back on them) split because of things like this. Dreaded musical differences!

If you do find a band full of like-minded individuals you'll not be able to take your music somewhere new!

ViolinCyndee
Jan-08-2007, 08:41
Hi! I haven't posted in a while.. been busy recording tons of stuff! But, I hope you will be able to find bandmates.. I know that for me, it's way easier to work on my own, guest with other bands, and also collaborate through the internet. :)

Good luck!