Camel anyone?

Progger58

Camel, one of the most seminal progressive groups from the old seventies, is also one of my all-time favorite prog bands. I have their complete discography and must say I enjoy them all. :up: :clap:

Other fans of this great band over here? Which are your favorite recordings from this group?

Cheers,
Demetrio.

Art Rock

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Sure, I have them almost complete (missing some live albums). My favourites are Mirage and Moonmadness, which both would rank in my top100 pop/rock albums. Many prefer the Snowgoose, but that one appeals much less to me. Their best song for me is Tell me from Raindances.

Andrew Roussak

Yep, I like CAMEL too. Favourites - I would say RAINDANCES, and then I own one more recording of them which is relatively rare, as I guess - HARBOUR OF TEARS. Works a bit like a rock opera, and sounds really interesting, some melodic lines are great. But, if one has to speak about the presence of the BAND in the album - I would say I like the earlier recordings more than this one.

Deeru Piotr

Camel and specially guitarist Andrew Latimer are among my musical heroes and is a shame that they are so overlooked today, my favourite record is their Snowgoose