An elementary view on economics.
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have
Just a few pics of the 2009 Tauranga jazz festval.
imported Sat 5th Dec 09 015.JPG
An ancient trio
imported Sat 5th Dec 09 008.JPG
The start of a jam session with a fine Lady trumpet player, note the joker on wash board the drummer arrived later as did other musicians.
imported Sat 5th Dec 09 024.JPG
Originally Posted by JHC
Re blogs, I saw World Violinist's blog on TC and it was interesting, I am not sure what we should put on our blogs I think if it is just a diary type thing us oldies would not provide much of interest or would we?
For want of anything better this is a start to my blog
Updated Jun-05-2011 at 03:54 by JHC