The very Best Regards to Everyone from the central Copenhagen! :))

munky

Hello All!
Hope everyone of you is doing just great today!

Regarding myself, my name is Martin Jakob, I am almost 23 years old :)
I am running my own graphic design agency in Copenhagen called The Lyhom Creative (lyhom.com), but for the sake of truth, my really big passion and dream is to play and perform somewhat heavy music. I am ridiculously mad about its creative aspects :)

Strangely, magically surprisingly enough & for some reason, I have been a lover of hard music when I was 12. It all started with Ozzy's No More Tears and then my interested totally turned to Metallica. I am a guitar player too.

That would be my short, introductory story and I say you ALL HELLO!!! :)

Cheers!
Martin

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hello All!
Hope everyone of you is doing just great today!

Regarding myself, my name is Martin Jakob, I am almost 23 years old :)
I am running my own graphic design agency in Copenhagen called The Lyhom Creative (lyhom.com), but for the sake of truth, my really big passion and dream is to play and perform somewhat heavy music. I am ridiculously mad about its creative aspects :)

Strangely, magically surprisingly enough & for some reason, I have been a lover of hard music when I was 12. It all started with Ozzy's No More Tears and then my interested totally turned to Metallica. I am a guitar player too.

That would be my short, introductory story and I say you ALL HELLO!!! :)

Cheers!
Martin

Hej Martin,

Tusen takk...:D

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Welcome aboard, Martin.

We hope that you will enjoy the time you spend here.

John Watt

Hey! It's taken me over six years and I'm almost ready to send for a Frederik Magle CD,
and now some guy who speaks Danish signs up and is probably the new favorite already.
Have a good time, Martin!