Need Help Identifying A Song

Jorodi25

Hi,

I'm hoping someone will be able to help me identify a song. There is a bird show at Disney's Animal Kingdom called Flights of Wonder. Before the show starts, there is a loop of about 20 minutes worth of music, and there is one track in particular I really enjoy.

I asked the guy in the sound booth at the show if he knew the artist/album/track name, and he told me it was by Baluji Shrivastav/Re-Orient. I've listened to all the albums I can find by him, and I still can't find this particular song.

I used my digital camera to make about a 51 second recording of part of the track. The quality is obviously very poor, but if the volume is turned up enough, you should be able to hear it.

I've uploaded the video in the hopes that someone here might listen to the clip and recognize the track. I've been trying to identify it for over a year, so any help will be greatly appreciated. Here it is (click the picture):

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hi Jorodi

I tried to enter the link and clicked the picture, but no sound came. So I am sorry that I can not help you to identify this music. I hope for you someone else here might.

marval

Hi jorodi

I could hear some music, but it was in the background. So I am, unable to help you, sorry.

I hope you find out what it is.

Margaret

Jorodi25

Thanks for trying to help, everyone. I really appreciate it.

The background noise does make it difficult to hear the music. The last 14 seconds of the clip is probably the easiest to hear and the part (I'm guessing) someone might recognize.

I've tried writing and emailing the people at Disney a couple of times with no luck. They used to keep lists of most of the background/area music played in their parks and would provide it upon request, but they seemed to have stopped doing that in recent years, unfortunately.

Thanks again.

methodistgirl

Welcome to the forum and nice video. I listened to the music. It sound
like the song Lost in a Lost World by the Moody Blues.
judy tooley

Jorodi25

I listened to a clip of that song, methodistgirl. Unfortunately, that's not it, but thanks for trying to help.

Does anybody have any other suggestions on how I might identify this track? Are there any message boards out there with experts in this type of music? The song doesn't have lyrics, and it sounds like fusion music to me, but I'm no expert by any means. This show is in the Asia section of the park, though, so it may just be Asian.

greatcyber

I have a bunch of friends that work for Disney in Florida, so I will email them and ask if anyone of them can get this info for you. Give me a couple of days, as they don't always check their email in a timely fashion.

Stephen

greatcyber

I realize that this response is a little late, but here is the answer to your question:

The play list from Flights of Wonder in Disney's Animal Kingdom theme
park is from a CD titled Re-Orient [IMPORT]
Artist: Baluji Shrivastav

Track Listings:

1. Blessings
2. Pharoah's Dream
3. In Candlelight
4. Way I Feel
5. Seven Wonders
6. Taal Manjari (Flowering of Rhythm)
7. Fruit
8. Water Colour