Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv8mfO2qC-o

  1. #1
    Lieutenant Commander, Concertmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sacramento, California, USA
    Posts
    114

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv8mfO2qC-o


  2. #2
    Ensign, Principal
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    50
    I don't click on links unless there is at least some kind of explanation or description given of what I am to link to.

  3. #3
    Chief assistant to the assistant chief JHC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nu Zeln
    Posts
    4,963
    Quote Originally Posted by bob32116 View Post
    I don't click on links unless there is at least some kind of explanation or description given of what I am to link to.
    Oh bob it is a youtube link and safe
    I don’t want a signature any more

  4. #4
    Ensign, Principal
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Oh bob it is a youtube link and safe
    I'm not worried about it being unsafe. I just like to have a "covering letter" indicating why I might find it of interest.

  5. #5
    Chief assistant to the assistant chief JHC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nu Zeln
    Posts
    4,963
    Quote Originally Posted by bob32116 View Post
    I'm not worried about it being unsafe. I just like to have a "covering letter" indicating why I might find it of interest.
    One way to find out and it does have an "Off" button....
    I don’t want a signature any more

  6. #6
    Lieutenant Commander, Concertmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sacramento, California, USA
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    One way to find out and it does have an "Off" button....
    Thank You ....................

Similar Threads

  1. Watch
    By Balinade in forum General Rock Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May-15-2012, 15:33
  2. The Watch
    By Art Rock in forum Progressive Rock Music Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jun-27-2007, 20:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •