Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Another TC'er coming over.

  1. #1
    Midshipman, Forte
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Norwich (ex-Glasgow)
    Posts
    41

    Another TC'er coming over.

    I've been on TC for a number of years and after seeing all the people from MIMF coming over, decided to see what it's like here. Nice.

    I took up piano in retirement and enjoy classical music.

  2. #2
    Commodore con Forza
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    659
    Hi, Taggart - I see you joined some time ago, but are only now becoming active.
    it's quiet here, but very interesting - like some quaint seaside village with winding alleys and sudden breathtaking views.

    Hope you enjoy yourself and stay.
    Carrying a torch for Classical Music...

  3. #3
    Commander, Assistant Conductor
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    170
    HI Ella and Taggart , nice to see you on familiar ground, and I hope members who have left will visit again just like you have and find new faces. I look forward to your posts.
    Last edited by elderpiano; Oct-11-2018 at 15:49.

  4. #4
    Midshipman, Forte
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Norwich (ex-Glasgow)
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by elderpiano View Post
    HI Ella and Taggart , nice to see you on familiar ground, and I hope members who have left will visit again just like you have and find new faces. I look forward to your posts.
    Thank you for that @elderpiano. Lets see if we can get MIMF revived again.
    Lang may yer Lum Reek!

  5. #5
    Midshipman, Forte
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Norwich (ex-Glasgow)
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Ella Beck View Post
    Hi, Taggart - I see you joined some time ago, but are only now becoming active.
    it's quiet here, but very interesting - like some quaint seaside village with winding alleys and sudden breathtaking views.

    Hope you enjoy yourself and stay.
    Thank you @Ella Beck. It's a nice village to explore.
    Lang may yer Lum Reek!

  6. #6
    Commodore con Forza
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by elderpiano View Post
    HI Ella and Taggart , nice to see you on familiar ground, and I hope members who have left will visit again just like you have and find new faces. I look forward to your posts.
    Nice of you to say! I enjoy reading your posts too.
    Carrying a torch for Classical Music...

  7. #7
    Commodore con Forza
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by Taggart View Post
    Thank you @Ella Beck. It's a nice village to explore.
    Prosit!

    Last edited by Ella Beck; Oct-16-2018 at 20:20.
    Carrying a torch for Classical Music...

  8. #8
    Commodore con Forza
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    659
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.
    Last edited by Ella Beck; Oct-18-2018 at 20:27.
    Carrying a torch for Classical Music...

Similar Threads

  1. What is the world coming to?
    By Dorsetmike in forum Open Debate Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Aug-17-2010, 14:16
  2. Coming Out Of The Closet...
    By Corno Dolce in forum Pipe Organ Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Feb-29-2008, 10:30
  3. New Songs Coming Soon
    By Ryan Peplinski in forum Music & Web Site Reviews - Be Reviewed
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Oct-27-2005, 12:20

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •