Hello from CHINA!

ForAlMighty

Banned
Hello Everyone!

My name is ForAlMighty, and I am an undergraduate student in my senior year in China. My ID derives from my ID used when I play WARCRAFT 3. In fact, I played quite well in this popular game, :grin:. If you like the game too, feel free to contact me.

Ok, I will talk about something of the classical music. I have been developing my interest since I was 15 year-old, when I was still in Junior-middle School.

Initially, Mozart led me into the world of classical music, it was his 40th symphony. Till today, I am fascinated by the color of this work: a little dark, little scherzo-feeling, etc. Today, despite of my consistent love for Mozart, my list of my favorite composer lengthens. During my high-school years, I was extremely interested in Chopin, his sentimental, more precisely, sensitive and beautiful rhythm greatly satisfied me.

Recently, I often listen to Brahms, especially his 4 symphonies, because of their marvelous harmony and forceful development.

I am new to this wonderful forum, and I am very happy to share with you my experience listening to classical music. Most importantly, learn from you, who share interest in classical music.

Today, I still feel grateful to enter the magnificent world of music!

wljmrbill

Welcome to the forums here. You will find many talented musicinas from all generes here. Do you play any instruments?

ForAlMighty

Banned
I do play some piano, but my skill is quite limited:(.

I play some nocturnes by Chopin, because I listen to them countless times and my enthusiasm for these pieces never fades.

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Hello ForAlMighty,

Welcome to the forum. I share your interst in Mozart music. I am also a big fan of Chopin as well. To say even more, he is one of my favorite composers.

Anyway, you've found the right place for classical music discussion. Feel free to join right in and have a good time.

Cheers

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Hi ForAlMighty!!

Welcome to Magle International Music Forums.

Feel free to jump right into any of the great discussions happening here all the time.
Looking forward to seeing you about the boards here ... Enjoy:)

ForAlMighty

Banned
Thank you all!

I have been in the classical forums in China, Magle forum is one of the greatest treasure I found before the coming 2010!

Wish you all have a wonderful 2010(with countless new classical CDs:grin:)and thank you for your great administration work for this forum!