Mozart Piano Concerto No. 20 in d minor 1st mvt.

rojo

(Ret)
Hej,

Anyone know where I can find a free, legal download of the sheet music for this?
grin.gif

rojo

(Ret)
I don`t understand the response, Rune- Did I make a faux-pas asking for this? There is plenty of free classical sheet music (old stuff) on the internet, perfectly legal- I was just hoping that a free version of this exists somewhere and that someone knows about it.

If I did something wrong, by all means, let me know!
blush.gif
grin.gif

While on the subject, is there a website that explains about what is ok and what is not in terms of sheet music? I mean, classical music (old stuff) is supposed to be in the public domain, yet my students must all present `original` material at their exams, no photocopies allowed.

Obviously I am unclear on the topic. Anyone care to enlighten me?
grin.gif

Rune Vejby

Commodore of Water Music
Sorry about the unclear post, rojo
smile.gif

It has nothing to do with your request, it was simply because I found the Concerto sheet music and posted a link in here and then I realized that you were asking for a "free, legal download" while the one I found was priced 4,99 $

Sorry about that
wink.gif
I hope you can find what you are looking for.

rojo

(Ret)
Thanks, Rune-

Yes, I`m beginning to think I`ll just have to pay for it, or maybe I`ll wait and see if it comes up soon for free somewhere.
smirk.gif
It really is my favourite Mozart Piano Concerto. Especially the first movement.
smile.gif

Rune Vejby

Commodore of Water Music
I've just checked a couple of sites that I know of, but I was not able to locate anything of interest
frown.gif

So yes, it looks like you have to pay...
wink.gif