Lunatics in charge of the asylum?

Dorsetmike

A Norfolk job centre has come under fire after telling an employer they could not place an advert asking for “reliable” staff because it could exclude “unreliable” people.

Staff at the Jobcentre Plus in Thetford told a recruitment firm their ad was unacceptable for publication because it could cause offence.

Nxxxxx Mxxx director of Dxxxxxxxxx Recruitment, was stunned when she was told her advert, which used the phrase “must be reliable and hard working, would not be used because of its potential to cause discrimination.

The mind boggles.:rolleyes:

marval

The mind boggles indeed, never mind the fact most people want to employ someone reliable. This is pc gone mad, where does common sense come into it? I don't believe in offending anybody, but this is ridiculous.

Margaret

teddy

Duckmeister
How to get free houseing.
Hijack a plane at gunpoint, and force the pilot to fly you to England. Its been done.

teddy

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
teddy,

Yup, free housing and three square meals a day - behind bars...;););)

So many deranged nutjobs...

Cordially yours,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
The western world is suffering a deep bout of political correctness which it's seemingly never going to get over.

It's about time we took a stand and said "tough bickies" and say it anyway.
You may have noticed I am very un PC, and I do get a bit of strife on some forums :up:

Dorsetmike

We've just had a case come to trial of 3 teenagers (one 14 two 16) who beat, kicked and stamped a homeless man to death, they were drunk on cider and he refused to give them a cigarette. Even though CCTV tapes showed the crime and also some incriminating comments were posted on Bebo, they were only convicted of manslaughter, and found not guilty of murder. It's taken a year since the crime to get it into court and the trial has run for 5 weeks!!!!!

They and some of their families have criminal records; to my mind definitely candidates for removal from the gene pool. Maybe castration with a very blunt and infected knife, then locked up at night with some well endowed inmates with a liking for young boys.

A daily session with a beefy warder wielding a big whip would also serve to pass their daylight hours.

They haven't been sentenced yot, probably a slap on the wrist and a telling off, some state nanny will probably decide on rehabilitation in a nice comfy detention centre with TV in every room, booze, ciggies and drugs available on demand.

"Stop the world I wanna get off"

teddy

Duckmeister
teddy,

Yup, free housing and three square meals a day - behind bars...;););)

So many deranged nutjobs...

Cordially yours,

CD
Behind bars? Maybe in Russia or America but the ones who did it over here were given a house to live in and social security to live on. They also can not be deported because they have "human rights". Unlike the British.

regards

teddy

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Blessed teddy,

I grieve with thee that Britishers have *truncated human rights* vs the perpetrators - Remember, they are the *victims* of a cold-hearted and cruel society - The milieu they grew up in was the cause of their problems - They experienced not the cossetted, Elysian Fields of Grace whilst in their youngest years.

Humbly yours,

JHC

Bulls*^t, shoot the Blo..y lot of them - slowly :scold:

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
You may have noticed I am very un PC, and I do get a bit of strife on some forums

Speaking of un PC, here's a fabulous quote I read in the Sydney Morning Herald that sums it up perfectly, my friend J.H.C.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and supported by the mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end

JHC

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and supported by the mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end
Well said CB, why do we stand for it the bloody poofters :D:D

marval

Speak for yourself Colin, older I am getting but senile? Well you are probably right, who else would put their toaster in the fridge.

Margaret

OLDUDE

Margaret,
I tried toasting bread in the fridge but it was a bit cold and not very brown.
Colin,
In the UK the prison warders look after the right of prisoners to use drugs by selling them

Cheers John

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
I just don't understand how drugs get into prisons in the first place, call me innocent but surely prisoner visitor's wifes/partners/families/cohorts are strip searched before they're allowed in? Obviously not ... OR the prison wardens are all bent (more likely).

JHC

The US has the right attitude IMO shackles etc, in NZ the gangs run the prisons which are now rehabilitation units, they bring in drugs or make the warders bring it in, our new government want to privatise the prisons what a disaster that would be eh, we should send the crims to a Indonesian jail and pay the local officials a couple of dollars a week/crim. I do not think they would come back for seconds.

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
We have a combinaion of private prisons and those run "at her Majesty's pleasure" ... not sure how they differ. I do know this, however, I never want to be a resident.