Hi every body

bluestar

Hi everybody !

First, I want to introduce myself. I am a boy who is 14 years old, so I am just a student. I live in a city of Soctrang, Vietnam. I don't study English well, so if I have any problem, can you teach me ? I love a lot classical music. I remember that the first classical song I heard, when I was 9 years old, was The Blue Danube. Of course, I explored about it later. My dream is to be a musician, or composer. I have written some piano songs, songs and be writting an overture. I sent it on hocnhac.net, a web of music in Vietnam. And now, I want to improve myself to the other. Following my teacher's says that I have to see to the other country, not just in Vietnam only.

Second, I want to make friend with every one. My yahoo id is kelvin_tpst, and my phone is +841228130009. If you want to talk to me, let you add it. Hihi ! :grin:

And last, wish you all the best wishes.

wljmrbill

Tôi sử dụng một dịch giả cho bạn một số. Bạn có những cậu bé cùng âm nhạc mà tôi chỉ listented và thực hiện ý kiến về cho bạn? Bạn nhà nước bạn có một giáo viên mà là rất tốt và anh / cô ấy đã làm tốt với các bạn là học sinh. Hãy chăm sóc bạn bè của tôi. Hoá đơn

For my English friends I used goole translator to write to him in his own language:
use a translator for you some. Are you the same boy whose music I just listented and made comments on for you? You state you have a teacher which is very good and he/she has done well with you as student. Take Care my friend. Bill

SilverLuna

Hi! :) I'm 14 also. I live in the United States. That's cool to find another musician! I like to compose too, but mostly on the organ. I'm an organist and cellist.
Hope to see you around! :)
~Silver