Hello from Weardale

Steve Robson

Hi, my name is Steve and I live in Weardale in Northern England, in an area described as "Englands Last Wilderness". It's wonderful. I conduct Stanhope Silver Band (Web site under reconstruction) and play in a brass quintet and any other bands in our region. I'm also a composer and play Organ at our village Chapel. I'm thrilled to have stumbled across Frederik's music and look forward to learning more about his work.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Welcome :wave: to this forum, Steve.

We hope that you will enjoy your time here, and look forward to getting to know you better.

How long have you been playing the organ?

wljmrbill

Welcome to the site. I know you will enjoy Fredrick's Music as well as others as they post links to it. We have composers and musicians from all regions of the world.

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Steve - lovely to meet you here. Take a look at the section under Pipe Organ, there's loads of free (PDF) pipe organ music scores to salivate over.

OLDUDE

Welcome Steve of Stanhope,
Its many years since I cycled those moors to Blanchland and beyond.
(it would be great if you enjoyed Jazz as well).

Cheers John of Wallsend.
ps I'd never make the climb out of Stanhope these days-what is it called?

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi Mr. Robson,

Welcome to a wonderful forum with really friendly souls and sterling characters. Congrats on your playing in a brass quintet and conducting a band. Playing a Contrabass Trombone in a Trombone Septett is one of my joys these days.

Please make yourself feel very much at home here.

Cheers,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Ghekorg7 (Ret)

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret)
Wellcome Steve ! You 'll love it here. If you like wilderness, you must come and see Skopelos Island in Greece. Extraordinary! and ispirational to.