Introduction!

jerry01

Hello All,

I am new here so thought to introduce myself, i am Jerry from India nad interested in Internet Surfing and Forum Posting.

As i thought forum posting is one of the best way to enhance knowledge and grab new things, that is the reason me joined this forum, hope to learn a lot from here.

Thanks & Keep Sharing!

Nice Forum

Last edited by a moderator:

marval

Hello jerry

Welcome to the forum, this is a good place to be if you like forum posting. Have a look round and feel free to join in.

Margaret

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
G'day Jerry,

Welcome to a grand forum with lots of friendly people. Please do make yourself feel very much at home here.

Cheers,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi jerry01 :)

Welcome to this forum, where you will undoubtedly meet lots of new friends, and can enjoy a plethora of great discussions.

OLDUDE

Welcome Jerry,
I am a relatively new forum member myself, and really enjoy the inter chat, as I am sure you will

Cheers john

jerry01

Hello All,

Thanks For giving me such a warm welcome

I am new here so thought to introduce myself, i am Jerry from India nad interested in Internet Surfing and Forum Posting.

As i thought forum posting is one of the best way to enhance knowledge and grab new things, that is the reason me joined this forum, hope to learn a lot from here.

Thanks & Keep Sharing!

[link removed]

Last edited by a moderator: