Genuine Psychic?

jerry01

It is a shocking fact to discover that in the psychic industry of today, out of every four people who call themselves psychic or medium readers, maybe only about one out of that are actually genuine psychics with real abilities. This will give you a clearer idea of how many fake psychics are actually out there preying on desperate people, people in real need of help.

As a genuine psychic myself, I find it a disgusting thought that there are people out their pretending to be something there not, but why do they pretend and what do they get out of it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
I've made some comments about this risible thread, you might care to answer them for me.

It is a shocking fact to discover that in the psychic industry of today, out of every four people who call themselves psychic or medium readers, maybe only about one out of that are actually genuine psychics with real abilities. Sorry, you got this data from where? Please back up your statement with facts.

This will give you a clearer idea of how many fake psychics are actually out there preying on desperate people, people in real need of help. Sorry, it doesn't give me a clear idea about psychics I simply don't believe, please do not assume you know my thoughts.

As a genuine psychic myself, I find it a disgusting thought that there are people out their pretending to be something there not, but why do they pretend and what do they get out of it? Please define genuine psychic and back up you asertions with fact.