Greetings from Finland

SirKeke

Hi!

So, how to introduce yourself...not easy but let´s try.
I am a 23y old amateur musician/composer from Finland. I´m currently studying cultural management in university of applied sciences level...if that gives you any clue about it :)
I wanted to join the forum read and write about interesting topics that are discussed here. And of course to promote my own bands´ new releases :D

About my bands:

I play guitar in a female fronted metal band called Denyall, for which I also compose material and write lyrics. Denyall plays heavy yet melodic metal with clean female vocals.
You can find our MySpace here: www.myspace.com/denyallband

My other metal band is called MindMirror in which I play guitar, compose some material, co-arrange and write lyrics. We play a combination of melodic metal and melancholic rock with mostly clean vocals. MindMirror´s MySpace: www.myspace.com/mindmirrorfinland

Last but not least, my punk based band called Raatokuoppa. I guess you could translate it from Finnish to "The Corpse Pit" :D
We combine punk and rock with metal. In Raatokuoppa I play the drums and co-arrange the songs.
You can listen to Raatokuoppa here: www.myspace.com/raatokuoppa

In addition to playing in these three bands I´m very much into recording and mixing stuff. I´ve got a small project studio at our rehearsal place. I´ve actually recorded and mixed both Raatokuoppa´s and MindMirror´s first releases. So...I´m always up for a good conversation about anything related to studio work :D

Last edited:

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Welcome aboard SirKeke,

You have arrived to a wonderful website with many friendly and professional musicians, composers and other arts and crafts. Please do make yourself feel very much at home here.

Cheers,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Welcome to MIMF, SirKeke :wave:

We hope that you will enjoy your time here.
If you have any questions, please ask a staff member.

wljmrbill

Welcome to the site.I see you have talent are playing an instrumentent as well as composing and college to boot.. Nice to b e 23 again at my age one takes things slower I am afraid. Have fun here.

OLDUDE

Welcome SirKeke,

Drop me a line when you start off your Jazz Band (that surely must in your mind.)

Cheers John