F. Liszt: Piano concerto

chippica

Hallo! Please, if anyone can help me...
I´m working on some project and I need formal analysis of Liszt piano concerto no. 1 in E flat major. I´m trying to find it but with no luck...
It is very important to me and if someone can help me with some link or personal analysis maybe, I would be very grateful!

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
If your assignment for your conservatorium course is to analise this concerto, then just do it! You won't learn anything if you ask others for the answers ... here's a start: it's in E flat major

chippica

I already analyzed it, and I don´t know anyone who can check it and see if it is ok, so, that is the reason I´m looking for help.
I don´t think that is nice of you to judge me and assuming that I´m asking someone to do my homework for me even it is not my assignment, just for the record.... I´m the pianist and I´m trying to write all difficulties, history and even maybe correct formal analysis of that peace, for me, and everyone else who will play it in the future... I think that can be very useful.
And thank you wljmrbill, I already tried it, but with not luck, I will continue to try! :)

wljmrbill

yes it was an interesting article on this composition.. I will keep looking around.. Good Luck.I am sure there must be an analysis of this piece somewhere as there is with Bachs works.