new member from Virginia

rmaryman

Greetings everyone.
I am Rick M. Myself and the family live in the Shenandoah valley of Virginia, Staunton, to be more exact.

I am an organbuilder, and have my own business doing Tuning and maintenance, building and rebuilding pipe organs, and I also rebuild parlor (pump) organs. I work on pipe organs throughout the mid-atlantic region.

I also play the organ and direct the choir at a local United Methodist church.

I belong to the American Guild of Organists and the AMerican Institute of Organbuilders, and have been a member on and off of other organizations related to church music and pip-e organs such as the Organ Historical Society, American theatre Organ Society and the Presbyterian Association of MUsicians.

Hopefully I can contribute her and I look forward to reading what others have to say about the KING of instruments.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Welcome to the forum, Rick :)

It will be nice to have the expertise of an organ builder within this forum site.

Thanks for helping identify the organ pipes of another member already, too. Way cool :cool:

We hope that you will enjoy being here.

Last edited:

Montefalco

Welcome Rick. I hope you find some interesting discussions about organs here.

Last edited:

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Welcome aboard Rick,

Here's another mad organist :smirk::banana::whistle::nut:(me) who has experienced fabulous and downright faulty instruments for 35+ years.

Cheers,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat: