Do you ever .........

teddy

Duckmeister
90% goes in the bin without a glance, more so at home as I still recieve business mail at home despite moving my office eight years ago. Most of it at the office is of course e-mail these days. so very quick and easy to delete. Funnily enough I nearly always browse the little catalouges which arrive with the Sunday newspapers, even though I have no intention of buying a plastic meercat.

teddy

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Tuesday is junk mail day here ... each week the mailbox is so completely stuffed with ads it's almost impossible to get anything out the little access door without ripping everything to shreds.

So, on that day, anything that doesn't look like bonifide mail goes directly into the recycle bin without even so much as a quick glance.

The Sunday paper is 80% ads these days ... so not only do we get bombarded with junk mail on Tuesday, we actually PAY good money for these to be delivered with the weekend newspaper :nut:.

wljmrbill

I usually glance through them.. just to see whats out there.. usually just junk..sometimes there is something worth while to look into further....

Last edited:

marval

I tend to have a quick look, but most of it gets shredded. If I get offered one more pizza I will look like one, even though I don't buy them.

Margaret

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
99% trashed but a good filter cuts out a lot of them