Hey Friends! Nice to Meet U~!

Hi All,

Nice to meet you all here! I'm a Chinese music fans. I'm currently in Australia. I'm doing Bachelor degree of Arts Management in a muisc institute in Sydney. I'd like to have more music friends from worldwide.

Here, I'd like to introduce one of my favourite orignal singers from America called DAVID CHOI. He has a korea background but grown up in America. He has covered lots of hit songs including Poker Face and Womanizer. He also write songs himself. He looks so cute! Like a panda, Haha!

Check him out on YouTube: www.youtube.com/davidchoimusic

Btw, he is going to tour in Singapore in August this year. I wish I could be in Singapore, haha!

marval

Hello musicbutterfly

Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. I will have a listen to his music.

Margaret

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Welcome aboard musicbutterfly,

You've arrived to a superfantabulous place aka MIMF - A very much so *public service forum* - Lots of great and superfriendly souls here.

Cheers,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

teddy

Duckmeister
Hello Musicbutterfly
This a great site and I am sure you will make many friends

regards

teddy

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Welcome aboard, musicbutterfly :)

We hope that you will enjoy your time here and we look forward to your continued participation in the many discussion topics here.

marval

I did have a listen to David Choi, it not usually my kind of music. I did not dislike it, and I wish him well for the future.

Margaret

wljmrbill

Welcome Musicbutterfly... BTW one of my favorite operas too only" Madame Butterfly. I wish you the "Best of Luck" with your music career "