greeting from the land of stormato

stormato

My name is Storm. I am from the Southern region of the U.S. Mississippi the birthplace of the blues, Elvis, Jimmy Rogers and a host of other great musicians, songwriters and artist. My musical taste is very eclectic and so is my writing styles. My biggest influences would be Beethoven, The Beatles, Brian Eno, Pink Floyd, and KISS. Keyboards are my main instrument. I have been playing live and recording for most of my life. I have no major accomplishments to boast of but I do have a voracious affinity for everything music. Currently I am playing and writing for two musical projects. One is a kind of eclectic mix of "mississippi red clay rock and roll" and the other is my personal music which covers styles from ambient to avante garde to pop. My goal here is to expand my musical horizons by listening, critiquing, and hopefully getting some of my music critiqued as well.
My public web site is.

http://www.projectaudiostorm.yolasite.com

teddy

Duckmeister
Welcome to the forum stormato.
You will find all your musical tastes mirrored here as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience.
teddy
PS we also have fun.

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Hello Storm,

Welcome to the forum. It's a friendly site and we have some really knowledgeable people here. Our members upload lots of their music, so I'm sure you'll find something to listen and review.

Do enjoy your stay.