Hello people! Please feel free to rate my work!

wljmrbill

I sampled from all five of the albums music tracks and found many of them very enjoyable to listen to. crossover/progressive I would class his music I believe. Some areas remind me of Yanni's style - in Kashabar City from the Barbarians album I hear that strange instrument he used also (do not remember name but a very long tube like with a deep deep bass sound). I enjoyed the tracks from Fanarioles album also...the Theme 1. is very nice. I will listen more as there are alot of tracks there in those 5 albums you have done. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

wljmrbill

Elfspell.. just noticed you are from Greece.. Panos and Nike who are members here are also from Greece. I did not hear much Greek influence in your music I do not believe..maybe some of the rthymns kinda like Nana Moureski (not spelled right) used.

teddy

Duckmeister
Wecome to the forum elfspell
Sampled your music and enjoyed it. Certainly a good variety in your work. I will try and listen to more of it later and try and be more objective, but not objectionable.

teddy

elfspell

Thank you guys for the fast response.
Had a little trouble with the thread but got it solved!

wljmrbill - Well I am not getting influenced very easy :) Though at the Fanariotes album I got some Greek style tracks. Actually most of the Album is based on Greek and Ancient Greek rhythms and patterns.

teddy - Thank you for the welcome. As you can see my friend from my samples I managed to cure the Brass Section from the "drilled brain" :)

Now I am composing for a Discovery Channel Documentary called "Spirulina". Its a totally different style than the other albums I done. Feel free again to check it out and share your feelings on it. Though its no completed yet I have already posted some of the tracks .. be patient .. this week it will be done :)

elfspell

ok!.. "Spirulina" Album finished, work delivered.. and people were happy! :cool:
site updated also!...
this week was veeery tensed... so I am gona sleep for 2 weeks in a row now! :p

will be glad to read comments from you gals and guys.

elfspell

thank you naDiNawasA..
new project now.. I write a concept music about an idea of a friend of mine who is a director in hollywood :p
I cross my fingers he will get its funding to proceed.
Its about a story that takes place in ancient Greece.. nice stuff :smirk:
Will upload it soon for all of you to listen.

wljmrbill

Nicely done Elfspell. I can almost see the organism swimming around under a microscope..... as well as the gasses inter-mixing as they form into various levels. Gives you the space odesty sensation. Good Luck with the new project you are seeking.

elfspell

mm... that kind of comments boost the spirits to do more and grated things

I do thank you for them

.. so stay tuned ;)

rehegg2011

Hey man I looked at your visuals, I really like them, especially the commercial. When I first clicked it, I thought it was a commercial like on youtube before you get to see the actual video, until I read the description. What I personally like about the commercial is that it moves quickly like our country's overactive minds, yet maintains clarity by keeping the same template. What I mean is, you use the same color, background, and shapes (computer windows) but they come at you fast so you actually make sure to see whats going on.