counts

teddy

Duckmeister
Can anyone tell me why my post counter refuses to go above 999 please. I have posted above this but it sits there pokeing its tongue out at me.

frustrated from Tunbridge Wells :cry:

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Hey Teddy,

Your post count is now over 1,000 now so I guess that solves the problem.

Congratulations on your promotion. I think it's your job, as a newcomer, to throw a party for everyone here :grin:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Can anyone tell me why my post counter refuses to go above 999 please. I have posted above this but it sits there pokeing its tongue out at me. :cry:

and now of course its done it. teddy

Sorry about that .. don't really know why the system did that, but happy to see that the problem fixed itself.

And for achieving this great milestone, see this thread where we can all congratulate you.

teddy

Duckmeister
Thank you all so much for your prolonged and rapturous applause. I will be arranging a party if Margaret agrees to do the cooking.

1K teddy

I think it happens when a thred is deleted for spam or other violations. The deletion causes the number of posts made by all the members who replied to the thread to reduce by the number of posts made in that thread. It has happened to me a number of times.

Lovemore Nanjaya.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
I think it happens when a thred is deleted for spam or other violations. The deletion causes the number of posts made by all the members who replied to the thread to reduce by the number of posts made in that thread. It has happened to me a number of times.

Lovemore Nanjaya.

Excellent explanation ... and quite possibly what happened.