Announcement: www.MIMF.dk !!!

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Announcement: [url]www.MIMF.dk[/url] !!!

I have the great pleasure of announcing that, starting today, going to the address; www.mimf.dk will lead straight to the front page of this forum!!
There are several benefits from this, one of them is that it makes it a lot easier for visitors and potential new users to find Magle International Music Forum, but also for regular users when they are away from their main computer (where the site is probably bookmarked). Now, all you have to do is remember the address: MIMF.dk .

Pamadu

Civilian
Re: Important announcement: [url]www.MIMF.dk[/url] !!!

smile.gif
A Lot Easier...Have tried from other PC....also link up from Main Site (Personal) of www.magle.dk tak Pamadu/Paul.
smile.gif

v2x

Re: Announcement: [url]www.MIMF.dk[/url] !!!

Hello everybody im new here and will like to start a topic about crossover music.

Pamadu

Civilian

smile.gif
Welcome " v2x " to MIMF. Look forward to your New Crossover Post and hope you will enjoy your time in the Forums.
I feel that Sir Admin may want to move these posts to elswhere..(NEW and Introduce yourself OR 4 down in this forum "Crossover" where Anon/Mr Lazy had a say.)..v2x it may be better to start a new thread,depending on the Topic.
But Good to have you aboard. Cheers
cheers444.gif
The Captain. Pamadu/Paul.

Jamie

Banned

smile.gif
just to bring welcome to MIMF back again.the boss here (down under) told me to.lol
grin.gif
Jamie.
p.s. IT IS A LOT EASIER TO BOOKMARK...
www.mimf.dk
up.gif

<Registration is quick, free and allows you admission to the best parts of our site! >
cool.gif