Sin City

jason

I'm not a comic book fan, but I watched and liked SinCity. I really like the soundtrack too. It was composed by John Debney, Robert Rodriguez, and Graeme Revell. I don't really know any of these guys, but they did a nice job. It's groovy, and dark (I like dark). Check it out, and check out the movie, if you don't have a weak stomach.

Christine Callisen

Commodore of happiness and laughter
I have to say to quite opposit.
I saw Sin City with some of my friends, and I really think it´s the most awful movie I have ever seen!
box2.gif

Maybe it´s because I´m a girl, but all the violence and all the carakters killing each other.... No that wasn´t my cup of tea.
smash.gif

I don´t no about the music, I was to busy covering my eyes... but then again - I`m a girl....
grin.gif

Kaabi

God I loved that movie. I would give it 4 stars, it was one of the best movies I have ever seen. I just loved it, and besides the amazing style of it, there was extreme violence, language, sex, and a hooker war. Now you can't get any better then that.

I saw it with my friends, and we all loved it. We were talking about it for so much, for like 2 months, it was so great... I should buy it.

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
I like both comics and films.. and if there is something I really dig, then it is Frank Millers universe. Sin City was what I expected it to be.. just like the comics and I really enjoyed those..

ApeXX

Banned
God I loved that movie. I would give it 4 stars, it was one of the best movies I have ever seen. I just loved it, and besides the amazing style of it, there was extreme violence, language, sex, and a hooker war. Now you can't get any better then that.

I saw it with my friends, and we all loved it. We were talking about it for so much, for like 2 months, it was so great... I should buy it.

Hm, that seems like my kind of movie. Who composed the music, do you know?

Didn't the director of Sin City also make Kill Bill vol. 1&2? I saw the first one, and really did not find it appealing. He has an unorthodox directing style that didn't really suit me.

jason

Hm, that seems like my kind of movie. Who composed the music, do you know?

Didn't the director of Sin City also make Kill Bill vol. 1&2? I saw the first one, and really did not find it appealing. He has an unorthodox directing style that didn't really suit me.

No, Quentin Tarantino (director of Kill Bill) only guest-directed one scene in Sin City. It was directed by Frank Miller.

The soundtrack was composed by John Debney, Robert Rodriguez, and Graeme Revell.