Hello

Ovi

Hello, I'm Ovi, and I'm new to this site. It seems like a great place to learn about music, so I decided to look into it. I'm pretty young, 13. Live in Tennessee and love music. It's nice to meet you all.

wljmrbill

WELCOME Ovi..many famous composers were alot younger than you when they became involved in music. I checked on your interest in the "Cajon" ( is corrrect spelling with accent over the "o") Go to this address and you will find info on the instrument as well as at the bottom there is a link to click on making one. Maybe the music teacher at your school might know someone who plays it as is percussion purvian/cuba instrument.Might also chweck out Youtube.com too. Ebay might also be a possibility.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caj%C3%B3n

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Welcome aboard to our ranks, Ovi!

We have a great forum with lots of swell people :)

Do you have a particular interest in any one instrument, that is, something that you would like to learn?

teddy

Duckmeister
Hello ovi and welcome to the forum
There is such a variety of music available you are bound to enjoy your time here

teddy

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Helloooooooooooooooooooo Ovi,

Welcome aboard to a most supergreat forum whose members are more precious than gold or diamonds - They have very great hearts and minds that are open and welcoming.

Best<

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Ovi

Thanks guys for the warm welcoming. And thanks wjlmrbill for the infor about the cajon, I appreciate it. And Krummhorn, I have a big interest in piano, since I've been playing it since I was 6, and I just wanted to learn about the cajon.