Can someone Help me hear A Maas-Rowe Carillon Do Call to worship Chimes

channing28208

I am a Female from Charlotte, North Carolina that has Autism the Aspergers Kind that Loves Church Bells-Carillons-Electronic Carillons Especially the Maas-Rowe Carillons that would Very Much Like to Hear a Maas-Rowe Carillon in Charlotte, North Carolina Do things Like Angelus Chimes (Call to worship Chimes), Bell Peals Like 8 Bell Peals and 16 Bell Peals, Swinging Bells And Funeral Bells. In Charlotte, North Carolina Where I Live No one at anyone of the Churches that have a Maas-Rowe Carillon knows how to Operate the Maas-Rowe Carillon to Let me hear things like Angelus Chimes,Bell Peals like 8 Bell Peals and 16 Bell Peals, Swinging Bells and Funeral Bells. One Church That I know Of that has a Maas-Rowe Carillon System is St. Lukes Lutheran Church in Charlotte, North Carolina I have written them to ask to Hear Angelus Chimes ( Call to Worship Chimes), Bell Peals like 8 Bell Peals and 16 Bell Peals, Swinging Bells and Funeral Bells in their Maas-Rowe Carillon No one will Respond. I would like to talk to a Maas-Rowe Carillon Represenative in North Carolina to Let me Hear a Maas-Rowe Carillon in Charlotte, North Carolina do Angelus Chimes ( Call to worship Chimes) Bell Peals like 8 Bell Peals and 16 Bell Peals, Swinging Bells and Funeral Bells but when I Call the former Represenative In North Carolina Who is Norman Baker On Yale Street in North Wilkesboro , North Carolina He says He has retired from doing work on Maas-Rowe Carillons- I also have some Questions about the Maas-Rowe Carillons that I have Read on the Maas-Rowe Website that I Have Read about because I have an interest in electronics that I would like to talk to a Maas-Rowe Represenative in North Carolina in Person about. Calling the Maas-Rowe Company in California Has not helped me at all because all the people who answer the phones can Say is There is No Represenative in North Carolina. Maas-Rowe Could Use a Represenative in North Carolina that knows about the Maas-Rowe Carillons, I do not know how I Can Be able to Hear a Maas-Rowe Carillon in Charlotte, North Carolina do Angelus Chimes (Call to worship Chimes) Bell Peals like 8 Bell peals and 16 Bell Peals, Swinging Bells and Funeral Bells I am Lost in what to do to hear this. Could someone Help me and message me.

teddy

Duckmeister
Hello channing28208 and welcome to the forum I wish I could help you but I live in England. However with so many knowable members I am sure someone will have the answer.

regards

teddy

marval

Hello channing28208

Welcome to this great place, I can't help you but I am sure there are others who can.

Margaret