Thirdcreed (New Member)

thirdcreed

Hey all,
I'm looking forward to contributing and learning from this site, it looks like one of the few ACTIVE music forums out there. My name is Elisha, I have an interest in all kinds of music classical, popular, and folk music, and in all of their intersections. Thanks for making an available forum for this kind of discussion.

-ThirdCreed

Oh and here is a link to my newborn ethnomusicology blog

Last edited by a moderator:

teddy

Duckmeister
Hallo thirdcreed and welcome to the forum. you should find everything you want on this very friendly site
teddy

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Welcome to the forum, Elisha. I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Welcome aboard, Elisha :)

Great to have you become a member of this great forum community.
We look forward to your continued participation here. Enjoy!!

thirdcreed

Thanks all

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I forgot to mention that I am a music teacher for little kiddos ranging from 3rd to 8th grade. I teach piano and guitar, trumpet, and voice and play in local bands. I have an amateur interest in ethnomusicology.

wljmrbill

Welcome to the forums and with your background I am looking forward to your imput. Enjoy your time.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi Elisha - Welcome aboard to a supergreat site with superfab members all. Please make yourself feel at home here - You are amongst friends.

Best,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

teddy

Duckmeister
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I forgot to mention that I am a music teacher for little kiddos ranging from 3rd to 8th grade. I teach piano and guitar, trumpet, and voice and play in local bands. I have an amateur interest in ethnomusicology.

You may be able to advise Mike (dorset mike) about teaching a youngster piano

teddy