Dream Machine debut CD

Jules

Hi All,

DREAM MACHINE are a new & exciting instrumental progressive space rock band.

Their brand new CD, ‘Trilogia’, combines the talents of assorted ex-band members from legendary groups Thunderdogs, Damidge & Ozric Tentacles together for the first time as one unit.

Recorded in studio as live, it consists of extended impro jams, with a richly textured and polished sound.

Back in the 60’s, Brion Gysin described the experience created by his ‘Dream Machine’ invention as “A multi-dimensional kaleidoscope whirling out through space”. Now 35 years on, you’ve got the opportunity to hear just what that must have looked like.

DREAM MACHINE ARE...

»GABRIELE - Bass Guitar Ex-Thunderdogs (Circus Archaos)
»CHAMPIGNON - Flutes, Duduk, Nay etc. Ex-Ozric Tentacles (Ozric’s frontman for 18 years)
»ALEX - Guitar Ex-Damidge (with SEAWEED and ROLY, Ozric’s original Bass player)
»JULIAN - Keyboards for those funky hammon, rhodes and piano sounds
»SEAWEED - Synthesisers Ex-Ozric Tentacles, Thunderdogs & Damidge.
»MAURIZIO - Drums A graduate of the NYC Drummers Collective in Manhattan

Check out some brief mp3 samples here:

http://www.rubbishrecords.co.uk/shop/cds/dreammachine.htm

Feedback is most apreciated,

Jules

jason

Woah, I'm having flashbacks... J/K, I'm not even old enough to know what "trippy" feels like, but if I had to guess, this would be it.

Interesting sound. Take this stuff back to the 60s in a time machine and just imagine the impact.

The sample are a little short. I really can't form a "like it" or "hate it" opinion with such short samples, but I can sense for myself anyway, that one time through the album would probably be enough for me to put it away for a while. Not because it's bad, but it's grabbing a very narrow audience, and I'm just not in that audience.

Thank you for sharing.