PDA

View Full Version : A Love Supreme - but not Coltrane...

Corno Dolce
Jan-11-2011, 22:02
A melody that doesn't leave one untouched:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po5x7hU3WEs

teddy
Jan-11-2011, 22:50
Truly beautiful CD. Thank you

teddy

White Knight
Jan-11-2011, 23:16
Yes, I wish to affirm Teddy on this; that is indeed a beautiful performance, regardless of one's religious beliefs--or lack thereof. I take it that this is from the Greek Orthodox Church? Thanks for sharing it with us all!

JHC
Jan-12-2011, 00:28
Yes, I wish to affirm Teddy on this; that is indeed a beautiful performance, regardless of one's religious beliefs--or lack thereof. I take it that this is from the Greek Orthodox Church? Thanks for sharing it with us all!
I would think Russian Orthodox Steve but yes lovely choral music which is my favorite kind of music :)

uggsmacys
Jan-12-2011, 04:05
That's good, you can learn about, hoping to continue to see such a good thing

White Knight
Jan-12-2011, 05:05
Yes, Colin, I think you are probably right. Thanks for the correction.

wljmrbill
Jan-12-2011, 06:01
ethereal music for sure. Thanks for posting..looking the snow out the window and hearing this..amazing creation.

White Knight
Jan-13-2011, 00:11
ethereal music for sure. Thanks for posting..looking the snow out the window and hearing this..amazing creation.
Yes, looking at the snow falling ouside while listening to this music surely adds another unearthly dimension indeed to the whole experience. :angel:

uggsmacys
Jan-13-2011, 02:38
That's good, you can learn about, hoping to continue to see such a good thing

marval
Jan-13-2011, 20:24
That is a beautiful piece, thank you CD for sharing it with us. It certainly touches the soul.

Margaret