3D Character

Frederik.Sjölund

Regulator
Worked on this guy at the end of 2004. Havent really finished him but its one of my most successful attempts at doing a somewhat realistic human head in 3D.
bah14.jpg

Here is a link to a highres version so you can see the detail in the texture: Highres Image (190 kb)

Frederik.Sjölund

Regulator
Thank you guys
smile.gif

This is pretty much what i do everyday at work. Modeling and modeling and more modeling
smile.gif

Hence why i dont have too much time on my hands for music.

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
looks pretty sweet this one. there's something odd about his hairline.. as well as the hair texture seems a little flat to me. The rest of the skin texturing is really good and you've also managed to give him a lot of personality.

Frederik.Sjölund

Regulator
Yeah im aware of the hairline-issue. Havent tried to fix it since december 2004, though. Heh.
We'll see when i pick this guy up again
smile.gif

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
one more thing.. there is something about the eyes.. too bright and shiny. What did you use to texturize the guy? Have you taken pictures yourself or is it from some texture pack. Lips and details on nose are really working amazing..

Frederik.Sjölund

Regulator
Eyes are always tricky
smile.gif
I need a special shader for it and its really hard to improvise that.
About the textures, yeah i used photosource, not any photo of me though, heh (aint got that rough skin.. yet). I used reference from www.3d.sk wich is an online resource-site for artists.