Some good photos

Dorsetmike

Not taken be me I night add, the first two on the page particularly grabbed my attention.

http://www.dyxum.com/dforum/dyxum-exhibition-195_topic73366.html

The site is by/for users of Minota and Sony DSLR cameras, there are technical areas but they do get some stunning pics posted. Separate threads covering images of all sorts of subjects, birds, insects, flowers, dogs, cats, buildings, portraits and many others. If you want to spend a while browsing pictures while listening to music it's a good site to try.

Alban Berg

Banned
th_Photo032.jpg

I am in Cuba!

Martin

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Mike,

Those are absolutely stunning photographs ... all of them. I have a DSLR (Nikon) as you know, a worthy camera capable of wonderful photographic effects which I haven't yet had the opportunity to explore. I hope to have more time now to further explore its capabilities.

Alban Berg

Banned
Good for you

Mike,

Those are absolutely stunning photographs ... all of them. I have a DSLR (Nikon) as you know, a worthy camera capable of wonderful photographic effects which I haven't yet had the opportunity to explore. I hope to have more time now to further explore its capabilities.

I spent all my money in music...I bought an "abc" Pentax camera and the results are just ok....LOL...it's not even MY camera, it is my wife's....But I understand it c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e-l-y...

Martin, poor

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
He will be getting some of our members excited eh

Hawk Henries

Mike thanks for posting these. They all are quite beautiful but the one of the Lighthouse~WOW it looks unreal! Beautiful and frightening at the same time...

teddy

Duckmeister
Used my new phone the other day and took some great photos of my foot, the floor etc.

teddy

OLDUDE

Hi Mike,
Is there a version of the 1st photo which shows the whole bird?
I would love to paint it, (in my usual acrylics).

John

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
The lighthouse gets my vote.

Used my new phone the other day and took some great photos of my foot, the floor etc.

teddy

Guess we'd need a fetish forum to post these :whistle:

And the phone, is that the new iPhone perhaps?

teddy

Duckmeister
No Mat, just a cheap Nokia. I believe phones are for making phone calls. Anything else and I get flumoxed

teddy

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
The flying Duck reminds me of Hilda Ogdens fire place????

marval

That is amazing Mike, what a sight to see.

That is a lovely photo Judy, I will have to try my phone camera.

Margaret