Japan, a drama!

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Japan has lived with being on the Pacific Rim of Fire for thousands of years. They're more used to earthquakes than most places, loss of life? Terrible for sure.

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
Awful indeed Herr Berg -- on the bright side the Japanese may indeed have a shot now at winning the body surfing world championship's next year.
:banana:

You must be some kind of low life to dare and make a joke about a tragedy like this! I suppose you would be able to find something funny in the Holocaust as well. You should really be ashamed of yourself, but I doubt someone like you is even capable of understanding the concept of shame or humility.

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
You must be some kind of low life to dare and make a joke about a tragedy like this! I suppose you would be able to find something funny in the Holocaust as well. You should really be ashamed of yourself, but I doubt someone like you is even capable of understanding the concept of shame or humility.
Well said Steve, I started to post a reply but decided I may get banned so deleted it,

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR

Well said Steve, I started to post a reply but decided I may get banned so deleted it,

No bother now ... the user has been banned.

The destruction of life during these disasters are absolutely horrible ... to see the pictures of what has happened is stunning - to experience this in real life has to be the worst possibly thing to endure.

Peace and Blessings to those who had perished, and to those families who have lost loved ones, and to any of our members here who have family in those regions.

JHC

Also a nuclear incident (leak) evolving, thank the Lord NZ is Nuclear free

wljmrbill

:pray: Yes and it sure makes one think more on the 2012 theory doesn't it with all that has happened last months.. I pray for the assistance they need to rebuild and have peace again in their lives. But being on/near fault lines has always been a problem and yes they are more used to them then many of us:but that does not lesson the impact on their lives...

JHC

I read somewhere a long while ago that Nostradamus predicted that the country that is now called NZ will disappear into the Sea. now that is scary

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Nostradamus, imho, is/was a crock :nut:

I take no stock whatsoever in those predictions ... no mortal person can possibly know what the future holds - just another prediction of calamity to stir up people unnecessarily, again, imho.

Alban Berg

Banned
well...

Nostradamus, imho, is/was a crock

I take no stock whatsoever in those predictions ... no mortal person can possibly know what the future holds - just another prediction of calamity to stir up people unnecessarily, again, imho.

I know that we had some stuff close to Montreal...but never 8! just 3 once...and we were terrorized! Japan was terrible! Nobody should make jokes about that! Nobody!

Martin

JHC

Nostradamus, imho, is/was a crock :nut:

I quite agree Lars BBBUT, NZ straddles 2 Plates Pacific and Australia so it is quite feasible that eventually one will go under the other and take us with it, but as with you, IMHO :cry:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
I agree with you, Colin ... but for someone who lived in the middle 1500's to know when that is going to happen is unrealistic (imho).

I used to live in Southern California right smack dab on the St. Andreas Fault ... we had constant earthquakes/tremors as the plates shifted this way or that ... many a time plates rolled off the shelves and we had white caps in the pool.

JHC

I agree with you, Colin ... but for someone who lived in the middle 1500's to know when that is going to happen is unrealistic (imho).
yes they did not even know about plate movement, now we have a second nuke generator leaking, just too dangerous IMO look at the nuke industry going into panic cover up mode

teddy

Duckmeister
I have been following this event through radio, television and the newspapers. I find the destruction of property and the loss of life almost incomprehensible. My heart goes out to them

teddy

methodistgirl

My prayers go out to these people too. Now there is a
prediction that California might be next in line with the
San Andras fault. But when, nobody knows. I hope it
isn't for a good while.
judy tooley

Alban Berg

Banned
what a sh...

My prayers go out to these people too. Now there is a
prediction that California might be next in line with the
San Andras fault. But when, nobody knows. I hope it
isn't for a good while.
judy tooley
======================================
Poor California, again...this St-Andreas is a sh...

Martin