So true

Dorsetmike

The story of the ............................ comes to us from The Sun, an id-like publication that makes up for deficits in factual accuracy by indulging the collective subconscious' sickest fears and desires. So it may not be true, but it feels like it should be.
I would suggest that comment could apply to the majority of todays"media" not just newspapers but radiio and TV also.

(The Sun is probably the worst of the UK rags, a topless girl on page 3 every day being their main selling point)

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
The very reason why I never watch televised news and seldom read a newspaper. I'll "touch" the headlines on the Google news page every couple days.

Sad point for the Sun, if that's the only way they can get people to buy it.

Alban Berg

Banned
Well

The very reason why I never watch televised news and seldom read a newspaper. I'll "touch" the headlines on the Google news page every couple days.

Sad point for the Sun, if that's the only way they can get people to buy it.

No offense, I like top less...

:p

Martin

marval

Unfortunately The Sun does rather give silly and "celebrity" news. If you want serious news look elsewhere. I look at Sky News on the internet, you get it up-to-date.

Margaret

methodistgirl

Where I live, my town has the Messenger which talks about
who got cought with drugs or who died. The front page is
usually about current events like the Earthquake in Japan
and stories of our being snowed in a few weeks ago. The
other newspaper we get is USA Today.
judy tooley

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
( a topless girl on page 3 every day being their main selling point)
There must be some sadistic Bar**** around ugh a topless girl or man for that matter how grew some where do they get them from :eek: I prefer my girls complete :cool: