2 new Instrumentals for your pleasure!

AM:PM

Hi Ryan,

That kind of music isnt exactly my forté but I actually did like them. I liked the ambience in the pieces and reaction wasn't more than damn why didnt make them longer? Know what I mean??

Kind regards

Ryan Peplinski

Thanks AM:pM!

I'm afraid you'll have to take that up with the director
wink.gif

I know they're pretty short, but that's how long the fight scenes are. Maybe I'll expand on them one day when I have some free time.

Thanks for listening and your comments!

All the best,
-Ryan

PS. I have some new Rock songs coming early December. I'll keep you posted:)

chasw

Nice work. Tell us more about how they were produced. It sounds like a symphony orchestra. - CW
wink.gif

Simone

Hey...

Very good work, I really liked them
up.gif
... And I wish that I could made something like that..

Simone
cool.gif

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music
Hey, That isn't exactly my forte either, but otherwise you used to musical elements of the thirds really well. Geez, that is good composing though, well done, so is that your career? Composing?

Simone

Hey Ryan,

Nearly anything to be honorest.. I am trying to make some drumbeats and some music to a homemade cartoon..

I would like to be able to play any kind of music, but the only instrument I can play are drums and thats only some few rock songs..

I hope that answers your question..

Simone
cool.gif

Colorful Mage

I can imagine a mood they would set for the fight, but I can't see them as a standalone piece at all. The picture those two songs paint in my head is one of two figures. No action is being made yet, but rather they are both standing still, each with an intense glare at the other. The background is soft red and black pastel (it would appear) smeared in a subtle spiral extending out the encompass the whole background to each of the four corners. The puzzling part, though, is that the origin of the spiral is above the two men, not in the middle of them or in the middle of the painting.

Sorry if that doesn't help any.