250 posts, Alban Berg

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:trp:Congratulations to our newest "Captain of Water Music", Alban Berg achieving 250 postings. :trp:

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
Martin, congratulations are indeed in order! :alc: I'll hoist a couple of cold ones in your honor tonite at dinner. :cheers: :cheers: Nice going!

Alban Berg

Banned
No, you are never too old.

Margaret

Thank you Margaret...You know? I turned 59 in December an now I'm waiting as the sword of Damocles my 60 coming soon...Suddenly I realize I'm not young anymore...Brrrrrrr. Even I am in shape and I go three to four times a week to the gym...The worse is that I don't feel old at all! I am a "revolutionary guy" as when I was 18! I can't tolerate injustice as a youngster...and I don't even feel limited by my age...The last time I was sick it was maybe 12 years ago. I am always hyperactive!

Sincerely,

Martin

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Martin,

I wish I was 59 again ... it was a great year. Hitting the 60 mark was terrifying, but now past that and will hit 63 in May. What makes me feel young is to know that my sister is 5 years older than I am :nut:.

We're only as old as we act and feel ... I'm not ready yet to start pushing up daisies.

White Knight

Martin and Lars. God Bless you both! You are doing fine! I'm some 5 months older than you, Martin and a tad younger than you, Lars. Just keep doing what you are doing and hang in there! As long as we have our health--mental as well as physical--we have at least a fighting chance of living happy and productive lives.

Alban Berg

Banned
mmm...

Martin and Lars. God Bless you both! You are doing fine! I'm some 5 months older than you, Martin and a tad younger than you, Lars. Just keep doing what you are doing and hang in there! As long as we have our health--mental as well as physical--we have at least a fighting chance of living happy and productive lives.

I was working in information systems for 26 years...I have been teaching seriously for 15 years now A big change...Sometimes I am satisfied, sometimes I am not.

Martin

White Knight

I was working in information systems for 26 years...I have been teaching seriously for 15 years now A big change...Sometimes I am satisfied, sometimes I am not.

Martin

I know exactly what you mean, Martin. Unfortunately, that's what life is much of the time. :confused: Hang in there,though, things will be alright! :grin:

White Knight

I went to the link you posted, but--ignoramus that I am--I can't understand the language{French?} in which it is written. I'll say this to you though, as long as you have your health and a good wife--in that order--you will be ok! :D
p.s. Is that you in the picture at the head of the class in the red t-neck shirt?

Last edited:

marval

Well I will be 60 this year, oh the joys of a free bus pass and free prescriptions.

Margaret

Alban Berg

Banned
?????????????

I went to the link you posted, but--ignoramus that I am--I can't understand the language{French?} in which it is written. I'll say this to you though, as long as you have your health and a good wife--in that order--you will be ok! :D
p.s. Is that you in the picture at the head of the class in the red t-neck shirt?

Yes it is me....I am ugly, am I not?

IF YOU READ A BIT MORE you will see ENGLISH. You click there and magic, all becomes in English!!!!! LOL. The main page is in French because here, in Quebec mostly everybody speaks French

Sincerely,

Martin