When did the forum change

JONESEY

Have I missed something, or has the forum changed in appearance?.

Please don't say it's just me ;)
Mind you, I've recently updated my browser to Firefox4, so perhaps that had an effect.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi Jonesey,

It's not you ... Frederik just upgraded the forum software to the latest and newest revision.

Lots of new functionality including personal blog pages and more.

teddy

Duckmeister
Sorry to be a boring old fart but I find it harder to read. Especially the main menu. Hopefully I wii get used to it but it certainly was a shock when I opened up just now

teddy

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Yo, Duckmeister :)

The overall appearance is quite different from what we had become accustomed to. Unfortunately, the old 'design' was not compatible with the new software revision, hence the 'default' appearance.

Later on, down the road, we might be able to change its appearance some.

Sorry to be a boring old fart but I find it harder to read. Especially the main menu. Hopefully I wii get used to it but it certainly was a shock when I opened up just now

teddy

Another thing I just thought of ... one can increase the overall size of the page by using the CTRL + function ... conversely, CTRL - reduces it, and to reset to normal size, CTRL 0 (that's a zero not an Ohh).

Last edited:

Dorsetmike

Another thing I just thought of ... one can increase the overall size of the page by using the CTRL + function ... conversely, CTRL - reduces it, and to reset to normal size, CTRL 0 (that's a zero not an Ohh).

You can also use the scroll wheel on the mouse while holding down <CTRL>, probably quicker than hunting for the +/- keys!