Some of my songs - Reviews welcome

blackcrow

Hi everyone ! I just joined this forum tonight and finished posting my ten reviews and now I wanted to post some of my songs if you care to listen to them .

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1130445&content=music

My most recent song is called " SaltMines " and then I did another one called " Horseman " .
The guitar lead in Horseman and in an older song called " Horse " I didn't play , all the music he played lead to was created by me .
I started playing and creating my own music almost six years ago , I started learning how to play electronic music in my own style three years ago .

Hope you like my music !

blackcrow

blackcrow

Wow ! I thought someone would leave a comment or two on some of my songs posted on SoundClick . I joined this forum hoping for some electronica reviews but it looks like I picked out the wrong one .
I was suppose to leave ten reviews before posting my own music and I thought I did do that so where did I go wrong ?

Can anyone give me some feedback on that part of it , please ?

blackcrow

Wow did land in a swamp five days ago when I signed in here , I think I better move on elsewhere !

Thanks !
Blackcrow

teddy

Duckmeister
Sometimes takes me a little while to catch up. Dont give uo so easily. Like your music. Will try and give it a longer hearing next time. Keep it up.

teddy

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
Sometimes takes me a little while to catch up. Dont give uo so easily. Like your music. Will try and give it a longer hearing next time. Keep it up.

teddy
Hi blackcrow and welcome to the forum. I would most definitely echo my fellow member Teddy with his above advice; I myself have just returned from Florida and am just now getting around to some of these posts/links. I listened to "Salt Mines" and "Horse", and although I'm not into electronia {?} as such I found them very intriguing--if a little loud {I couldn't seem to lower the volume under 100}. I thought I detected a little bit of the British guitarist Jeff Beck's influence in certain parts. Am I totally off base with that observation? Anyway--as did Teddy--I very much enjoyed listening, and intend to return for more. I'm in the middle of discovering the joys of classical music, which is another reason I haven't been doing a whole lot of listening to other genres lately.
Thank You very much for sharing your music with us. Please don't give up on us quite yet!
Peace Out--White Knight

Last edited:

GhostJockey

Black Crow,

Not a fan of the electronic revolution so much. In my opinion the technology of it lacks soul that organic instruments have....however, your compositions are catchy and I do like the sprinkle of darkness in them. Listened to all tracks and the only piece of advice I can muster if it is in fact a good piece of advice is to try collaborating with another musician. Another set of ears can open up a lot of possibilities...