Learn how to play keyboard

nicky356

Hi guys i'm currently making a series of videos for people wanting to learn keyboard,but i need your help i want to make sure ive covered everything,so what i want to know is what question would be your #1 question about learning keyboard?.

marval

Hello nicky

Welcome to this great place. I don't play keyboard but I am sure someone will be able to help you.

Margaret

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
Hi guys i'm currently making a series of videos for people wanting to learn keyboard,but i need your help i want to make sure ive covered everything,so what i want to know is what question would be your #1 question about learning keyboard?.
OK, my 1st question would be what do I have to learn first, I take it that you will assume the pupil has the basics of music theory? now if you want our help will you post your vids or links on this thread? I do not play keyboard but may give it a go.

teddy

Duckmeister
Hello samasamen and welcome to the forum.

Trust you will enjoy your time here

teddy

Hello Nicky. If I were to learn how to play keyboard, one of the things I would like to know is the fingering for various keys and how to play scales.
Lovemore Nanjaya.

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
It's a legitimate musical term "a hairy passage" is a part of a work where the fingering is awkward and needing carefull attention. Especially if the composer doesn't play the instrument in question.

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
It's a legitimate musical term "a hairy passage" is a part of a work where the fingering is awkward and needing carefull attention. Especially if the composer doesn't play the instrument in question.

Stop digging Dave :whistle: