PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for Boss ME-50 patchs! Need your helps!

ban_thit_heo
Nov-30-2005, 12:07
Hello everybody, I've played with Boss ME-50, now I'm looking for patch settings, I've looked for patch in Google and others but there isn't any.... With Boss-Me50, I don't know if I can make a guitar sound like Joe Satriani's sound,so anybody help me please?

(sorry about my English, I'm Vietnam)

corno
Nov-30-2005, 12:37
Hi there... have you tried the manual?

On http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/ME-50/index.html - there's a link for a user manual (pdf file) and so far as I can see there are some patch settings listed in it.

ban_thit_heo
Dec-01-2005, 03:53
Thanks Corno, I've red the user manual, those patchs are factory default patchs, I want to make many sound patchs such as the sound of Blues, Rock, Metal...I think the one that have used Boss Me-50 and their experience can make the best sound.
Ex: the solo guitar sound, we use overdriver or distortion? what about high and low we set knobs...^_^

Underscore
Feb-09-2006, 16:40
Have you tried searching for equipment information for each artist ?

I rememebr I found stuff about Eric Claptons amp settings. And I just replicated that on my PodXT.

MIDNIGHT
Mar-11-2008, 02:21
here's some of my ME-50 settings.. hope you like it :grin:

umm since it's a lot of typing to do.. lemme just link this page to ya'll.. http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/pedals/6438-anybody-else-have-me-50-a.html .. if it's considered spam, then fine i'll copy paste it all ;)

KillerBeans
Jan-29-2010, 11:20
a setting i use alot is: OD/DS set to rat, variation off, drive at 4 oclock, bottom at 4 oclock, tone between 3 and 4 oclock, level at 11 oclock. MOD set to chorus, rate at 9 oclock, depth at 3 oclock, level at 2 oclock. DELAY set to 400-2000 ms, time set to 9 oclock, feedback set to 9 oclock, level set to 2 oclock. NS set to 11 oclock. with or without wah sounds good to me, also im using a guitar with single coils, so you guys with humbuckers may not prefer to dial the bottom up so high on the OD/DS.