:trp:Happy birthday, mate!:trp:

And many happy returns of the day.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Andrew ...

Happy Birthday to you :cheers:

Best wishes for 'your' day and all the best for many many more :)

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Андрей, Многая Лета!!! С празником за день рождения - Многая Лета!!!!!!!!

Andrew Roussak

Thank you guys!!!

Thank you so much guys!! I am so sorry to have not seen this page before!! Anyway great that you remember...And I have enjoyed your cake Margaret, thank you SO MUCH!!!

Andrew Roussak

Yeah, I am alive and kicking, but mostly on the Facebook these days...Thanks Teddy:)

And, Margaret, the cake is great, am still enjoying the rest of it, it works at best with a cuppa coffee with a heart print on the surface. What on Earth can be better?:))

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Yeah, good to hear from you, Andrew. Surely it's not because you don't like us anymore, that you don't come here as often? :p

Andrew Roussak

Nope, of course not!!! I simply exercise - rehearse - play - record etc. now more intensively as before, and the forum is so time consuming thing...Once you are in a discussion, you kinda can't get away from it. Like a drug...))) This forum is a great one, I like to be the part of it ( as a kinda popping-up member though:))

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Yup, I know all about rehearsals. Time goes by quickly when you have nice people in your band, and when you like the repertoire.

So, any new albums coming up?