Stately Elegance

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
Absolutely fantastic This is my music thanks Comrade I am d/l the whole thing butiful

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Comrade Colin and Br. Duckmeister,

You bet!!! I am so enthralled by Richter's, Kagan's, and Gutman's artistry - Everybody else who has recorded this trio plays the individual movements so fast.

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
I do agree with you Comrade CD I have it performed by the "Trio Tartini" there times are:
9:29
4:22
7:09
5:21
You have impecable taste

Corno Dolce

Comrade Colin,

Thank you dear sir for your acknowledgement - I am thoroughly chuffed...........

Last night my wife and I saw the film "Un Coeur dans l'Hiver" in which the trio is featured. Knowing Richter's incomparable pianism, Howard Shelley's contribution for the film seems "puerile" at best, and Howard Shelley is not a slouch.......

GoneBaroque

That was gorgeous CD. Makes me think that I have been making a mistake in not knowing Ravels music better. I must remedy that. thank you.

Corno Dolce

In a way, the "Richter Trio"(my annotation) interpretation is UltraHyperElegant. Some of Ravel's works leave my nerves "tangled" but the trio I can listen to again and again and again........It'll always be fresh like the dew dripping off the cherry blossom tree on an early late-spring morning.

Now where is that woman Rojo?