Seraphim

sondance

Wow - here's a being that would bring me to my knees.
This image is consistent with ancient Hebrew descriptions of angels, and the seraphim specifically. I like the "electric" blue light used for the halo.
Quite nice, thanks for posting this!

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
thanks mate.. added some more details to it. There was some few things that were bugging me..

bainsk8

Priest
Great work I had a look at your other posts with your pictures and with links to more of your pictures. I have two questions, you say digital painting?? Is this all done in photoshop or do you use another piece of software as well as Photoshop?

And my second question is how long have you been creating these great pictures?

tiphat.gif

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
thanks mate

I started about 1½ year ago.. have had a course in photoshop previously, but I was doing a filmproject at that time, so I never really showed up in school at that time.

1½ year ago I decided to try drawing with a digitizer.. had to make some sketches for a storyboarder I was working with at that time. Wasn't that good at drawing in hand at that time, so working digital had a lot of advantages.. Then I've been working non-stop since.. been earning some money on it.. doing a couple of commercial designs, been working on an animation film and been having some exhibitions.

I'm primarily working in photoshop and most often it's digital drawing.. I started playing around with photography at the same time.. sometimes mixing the two.

Kaizen

Wow. It is not how i would picture a seraphim but holy it is wonderful in every aspect of the word. I love the colors, the brightness, the contract, i can feel the emotion leaping forth from my screen as i stare at this piece. Awesome work.

lightparabol

thanks mate

I started about 1½ year ago.. have had a course in photoshop previously, but I was doing a filmproject at that time, so I never really showed up in school at that time.

Come on, I saw you at least one out of 200 times. No, you have become real good over time (that's envy I am trying to express!). And great picture.