Who is from where??

Gareth

Commodore of Water Music
Hey everyone, just out of curiousity how many nationalities, where does everyone come from???? please reply.....I am living Australia, but was born in RSA.

Cya later
grin.gif

Gareth.

Nalia

Commodore of History & Muses
Priest: You are from Frederiksberg, Denmark
tongue.gif

Nalia: Bagsværd/Copenhagen, Denmark
angel.gif

Nalia

Commodore of History & Muses
Well Lotus80, we are from Copenhagen Amt, Priest is from Frederiksberg Amts Kommune
grin.gif
tongue.gif

rojo

(Ret)
I represent the Canadian fringe here- Montreal, Canada.

Go Habs! (Or Canadiens, if you prefer- our NHL hockey team)
up.gif
grin.gif

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
Am I the only one from the green Frederiksberg?
Actually if you look at my official address, I'm living outside of Roskilde at my moms place.. :S

AnnaBanana

Wow it looks like I'm the only one from the UK so far!! Andover, Hampshire, England (quite near Stonehenge!!)

sondance

I'm from Klamath Falls in southern Oregon state in the US.
Along the western skyline provided by the Cascade mountains you can just make out the rim of Crater Lake from there.

We should add our high school mascot. The Klamath Union High School mascot is the pelican - pretty weird and not the most handsome looking thing. Klamath Lake is the largest lake in southern Oregon and has quite population of white pelicans.

Thomas Dressler

I'm from the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania, United States. About an hour and a half north of Philadelphia (I used to work in Philly years ago) and about 2 hours west of New York City. (But I really like living in the country--that's why I'm hiding up here in the mountains!)

Majicjo

Hello, I'm from London and it's pretty cold today but I'm listening to a CD of Shiff playing the 4th Bach cello suite, it's beautiful. Jo

AnnaBanana

Yes I have been to Stonehenge a couple of times. It's really cool, especially in the winter without all the tourists.
Anna

bainsk8

AnnaBanana you spoke to soon I was born just down the road from you, well ok just a bit further than down the road.

Living in Wateringen, Holland but originally from England. A small Port called Portsmouth on the south coast also the home of Horatio Nelsons (Admiral Lord Nelson) H. M. S. Victory (pictures below).

coast_gal_victory.jpg

Nelson.jpg

Swaft

represent the Canadian fringe here- Montreal, Canada.

Go Habs! (Or Canadiens, if you prefer- our NHL hockey team)

I'm from Montreal in Canada.. but I won't say Go Habs GO because I HATE THEM!!!

rojo

(Ret)
Okaaay...pretty strong reaction. Personally I find hatred in general to be rather non-constructive, and to shout out one`s hatred for something such as a hockey team, well, I find that rather arrogant...unless the Habs are responsible for causing you or someone close to you harm or something.

Just my opinion- at least you feel strongly about something, I suppose...

Swaft

lol rojo don't take it like this. I was mostly kind of joking! I don't hate them, I just meant to say that this isn't my favorite hockey team :p Yeah you are right my reaction was pretty strong as you said but it as no feelings behind it, actually im naturaly neutral when I type anything on the net hehe.

rojo

(Ret)
Well, if you write that you hate something, and put it in capital letters (shouting) then you can expect folks to be rather put off. Maybe next time, put a smiley face or *wink* or something so people know you`re not really all that serious.

I`m not a huge Habs fan, although I do follow their progress (or lack thereof). I put that in earlier because it worked as a reference to Montreal, and Canada (hockey country). Are you going to share with us all what is your fav hockey team?

As for being neutral, ça parait pas!
grin.gif

C`est pas ben grâve...
smile.gif