I Have A Lot Of Catching Up To Do

GoneBaroque

Today is the first time I have been on line since last Tuesday and there is so much I have to look at and listen and respond to. Wednesday morning I developed an infection which began in my sinus area and progressed to my intestines. My good Sikh Physician gave me a strong antibiotic and all I have wanted to do since is sleep. I still have a couple more days on the pills but am now feeling almost human again. So be warned, I am returning. Will be back at you all soon.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi GB,

Welcome back! What a simply and awfully horrendous infection you had to suffer through........At least you received something that could nip that infection in the bud. Looking forward to your always pithy and timeless postings.

Best regards,

CD

marval

I am sorry you have not been well, we missed you. You will have fun catching up.

Margaret

teddy

Duckmeister
Sorry to hear about your illnesss. Many people do not realise how bad sinus infections can be. Could be your body realised you were about to have a break and said, Its OK, I can be ill now. As long as you are well for Christmas

teddy

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi Rob,

Get well soon ... and we do look forward to seeing you around these parts again.

GoneBaroque

Thank you all for your kind wishes. I am steadily improving and looking forward to returning to whatever passes for normal.