PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!!!

Frederik Magle
Dec-31-2011, 14:14
Thank you all members of MIMF for the year that has now (almost) passed! I hope you'll have a great News Year's Eve tonight and wish that the new year 2012 will be a really good and happy one for you!! :)

I'm looking forward to see you again in the new year (and I do intend to be around here much more! ;))

All the best,
Frederik

Corno Dolce
Dec-31-2011, 17:00
Dear Sir Frederik,

I wish you and yours a most Blessed coming New Year that is filled with Grace, Mercy, Peace, and Love that passes all human understanding.

Respectfully yours,

CD

Krummhorn
Dec-31-2011, 18:55
:tiphat: Thank you, Frederik :)

And a happy new year to you and all our MIMF members.

Andrew Roussak
Dec-31-2011, 19:33
Happy New Year guys to all of you wherever you are, hope you have all great parties and pools of Champagne are waiting. All the best in 2012, have a rockin' one!!

Cheers Andrew:)

wljmrbill
Jan-01-2012, 09:53
I wish my Best in 2012 for all my friends here. Take care and play /listen to your hearts content that comes form the "joy of music" to quote Ms. Bish.

Mat
Jan-01-2012, 12:58
I wish you all a healthy, wealthy and happy New Year. Take care.

(as I'm typing this, I'm listening to the wonderful New Year's Concert with Vienna P h i l h a r m o n i k e r s led by Mariss Jansons)

marval
Jan-01-2012, 18:54
Thank you Frederik, a very happy new year to all who come here. May you all have the best of years with good health and happiness.

GoneBaroque
Jan-01-2012, 19:37
Thank you Frederick and a Very happy New Year to you and all who enter here. May this be the best year ever for all of you.

rojo
Jan-02-2012, 09:09
Happy New Year! :trp:

I wish all of us here at MIMF and everyone in the world a wonderful 2012 filled with truth, freedom, prosperity and happiness.

I also wish for planet Earth all the attention, care and love that she needs, wants and deserves.

:)

teddy
Jan-02-2012, 15:45
A very happy new year to you all. Now i am safely back from Wales and hopefully about to get my computer back I will start posting properly again

teddy

Corno Dolce
Jan-25-2012, 07:37
About 1 to 2 weeks after New Year, Russians celebrate Старый Новый Год (Old New Year)

teddy
Jan-25-2012, 11:09
About 1 to 2 weeks after New Year, Russians celebrate Старый Новый Год (Old New Year)

Then have a very happy one CD :D

teddy