feedback on website... Editions Musica Ferrum

nikolas

Guys,

I'm trying to gather some feedback on our website.

www.musica-ferrum.com

It's fully functional, and it should be working on all browsers, including the i-family (ipad, iphone, etc). Android inclusive.

We do plan to have some more things implemented (like an extra page for the shops where one can get our scores, a newsletter place, etc), but right now there's no time from our webdesigner.

Do you see anything standing out as 'bad', or 'tasteless' or even 'dangerous'? since it's also a web shop security is most important, and we do have an SSL certificate for the webshop areas and payment goes through paypal, not our own shop.

In any way, all comments are most welcome (including comments for the music should you have the time to listen some more).

Nikolas

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
Had a quick look it seems well done but my days of purchasing music is past so I am not really much help, sorry.

nikolas

No, it's ok. And I'm not hoping to gain sales from here! ;) I'm hoping to get this vibe of 'seems well done'. I just want to see people's reaction!

And thanks for all your posts so far J!

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Hey Nikolas,

Seems well done :cool: I particularly liked the slideshow. You might wanna add a couple more pics.

nikolas

Thanks MAt,

I hope to add more pictures as they come, but the publishing house is quite new (launched a little more than a month ago), so there's tons of time to gather more photos, little by little! :D