Another Work In Progress

Frederik.Sjölund

Regulator
Hey everybody!
I started another song this weekend. I feel like im starting to get into a creative zone more and more each time now. Its a good sign, it means spring is almost here, yay.
Anyways, here it is. Keep in mind that its still work in progress, so wherever it might be unpolished it most likely will be. And im developing it further aswell.
Share your opinion or crits
smile.gif

http://www.freds3d.com/wip/New_stuff_wip01-01.mp3

Cheers!

this quiet earth

yea..its something between fantazy and a thriller movie or a game. nice soundscapes there. what software do u use?
if the musics purpose is to be in a movie or a game it is perfect. for more active listening i would like more variations in the arrangement.

cheers

Andrew Gemmell

Hi..

What a great soundtrack... I make films and could easily use this is as a bed for quite a few ideas. We make corporates as well as commercials (and pop videos)... (www.thelastword.tv)

Keep in touch, maybe theres something we can pay you to use!

Andrew

Frederik.Sjölund

Regulator
This quiet earth: Thanks, yeah the song is pretty much intended to be for a movie. In fact, a demo reel. But more of that later.
I use Cubase SX btw. That and the East West Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra samples. Im not exactly sure how many times i've replied the same thing, hehe.

Andrew Gemmell: Well thanks a lot! I take your reply as a great compliment to my music.
smile.gif

I am always open for business i'd say. Drop me an e-mail: [email protected] Cheers

sondance: Thank you. Im not sure, sometimes i see images i guess. Or i have visions, rather. But most of the time i just do and the rest comes by itself.