Hello

rklaas

Hi all!

Just want to introduce myself. I'm a percussionist (aspiring) in Newfoundland Canada. I love all styles of music. Any other percussionist out there?

-Rklaas

rojo

(Ret)
Hello and welcome, rklaas
smile.gif

Not sure if there are other percussionists here, but there are a couple of fellow Canadians
grin.gif

Read elsewhere that you like Shostakovich`s 5th Symphony- I think it`s a great work.

Are you pleased about the men`s curling team`s success at the Olympics? I hear one of them is from your province.
smile.gif

giovannimusica

Commodore de Cavaille-Coll
Hi rklaas,

Welcome aboard the good ship MIMF - Know that you are amongst friends, lovers and practitioners of music and other artful subjects.

Giovanni
tiphat.gif

Swaft

Hello rklaas! A percussionist hmm not sure if there is any aroud there! However, it is nice to have atleast one around! Welcome to MIMF
cheers444.gif

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Rklaas!
tiphat.gif

I would be very surprised if there wern't any other percussionists among the members here. But if not, at least there is now! Glad to have you aboard
smile.gif

Kind regards
Frederik

rklaas

Hey all,

Thanks for the welcomes. As far as the curling is concerned i'm happy Canada got the gold medal of course, but i'm not a native Newfounlander so the first medal one for Newfoundland doesn't quite play as much on my heart as most newfoundlanders.

I'm from Nova Scotia.

cheers all thanks again for the welcome